Variety of Monolithic Materials
- Composition: 98% Al 2O3
- Bulk density: 3.2 g/cm3
- Dimensions tolerances: + - 1mm
- Service temperature: 17000C
- Different types of Chamotte refractories(Service temperature 1400,1540and 1550°C)
- Different types of Alumina-silica and high alumina refractories (Service temperature 1650, 1750 and 1820 ° C)
- The high alumina castables up to 90% are made from high grade raw materials.
- Unshaped (monolithic) refractory materials used in various industries such as: lining furnace and insulation, steel, cast iron and non-ferrous metals and alloys, glass industry, cement industry, oil and gas and petrochemical.
- Preshaped products
- Tap spouts
- Use in launders of purified molten non-ferrous metals